Friday 18 April 2014

Shoes and (Navy) Blues

Hello sartorial readers, 

As we know, I have decided (in my 31st year) that I need to move from slob to stylish. Urgently! My wardrobe is in a complete mess and I plan on overhauling all of it. Alas, I do not have a secret pot of gold, thus I am limited to updating my wardrobe over time - and (you lucky lot, you) I am using this here blog to chronicle my progress. 

Yesterday morning en route to the wonderful land of "WORK", I had a shoe disaster. I cannot show you the extent of the shoe disaster (which shall henceforth be known as "SHOEGATE"), however, my work flats (which were a black ballerina pump, with daisy fabric interior), committed shoe-icide (that's a word now, folks), as I alighted the train in the morning. As such, I was forced to do an emergency stop at Sainsburys (the only shoe-stocking establishment open at 0812). I toyed with the idea of replacing my shoes with an identical pair, until I spotted these beauties:


They were an utter steal at £8... then to my delight, 25% off at the till, bringing the grand total to £6! They are comfy, stylish and will go perfectly with the 'sailoresque' top that I picked up at Next a few weeks ago!

OK, well the sun is shining and I have laundry to dry.... 

I will update you in a short while with my plans for the Easter Bank Holiday weekend! 

Clare xx

No comments:

Post a Comment